Requests Accepted Mijurkat Design Showreel: Rishabh Pant HD wallpaper 2022

Do you like my graphics thread?

• Wow! best graphics thread

• Awesome...i am speechless

• Great work...you are the best

• It can be great...practice hard

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great work so far. You leave modding and start another speciality of yours, are you a graphics designer in real life.Just rated your thread mate.
Mate can you please make me 6 logos for my league (as the league has started). ASAP please. the teams are

Speedy Sri Lankans
Authentic Australians
Elegant Englishman
Sensational South Africans
Intuitive Indians
Powerful Pakistanis

Thanks

Last edited:
Note on the AB wallpaper. Firstly, as Dipak said, the text could be a bit better. And secondly, it's "Abraham", not "Abrahim"

Great work so far. You leave modding and start another speciality of yours, are you a graphics designer in real life.Just rated your thread mate.
Mate can you please make me 6 logos for my league (as the league has started). ASAP please. the teams are

Speedy Sri Lankans
Authentic Australians
Elegant Englishman
Intuitive Indians
Powerful Pakistanis

Thanks

good names...request accepted

could you please do a banner for me that says (Singhb's Downloads Office) make sure on that banner theres something animating and also place msd render on it as well :thumbs

please do my request soon:thumbs

Speedy Sri Lankans
Authentic Australians
Elegant Englishman
Intuitive Indians
Powerful Pakistanis

Thanks

Done:-

AUTHENTICAUSTRALIANS.png
ELEGANTENGLISHMAN.png
INTUTIVEINDIANS.png
sensationalsouthafricans.png
powerfulpakistanis.png
srilankans.png

Last edited:
kb'z banner :)

Hey kumar i don't think your banner is that good :noway
Sorry to say this bro.This is why i made this banner for your gfx thread :).Please use this banner.No harsh fellings or anything, just a little help and suggestion :thumbs
92036d1325690008-kb-studios-ahmed94-singhbs-request-done-many-stuffs-kbs-banner.png

Attachments

• kb's banner.png
    kb's banner.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 463

Users who are viewing this thread