MikeM owes me $50

Does the release count?

• Total voters

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sorry Ross but the game did release but at the same time it was not a game. Can I have a third option guys. Both are right.:lol

----------

MikeyM has a point actually, All things fair I would side with Mikey, but since there is no incentive to siding with Mikey on this one, I will side with Ross for the sake of the trailer.
:p

Ross 32 and Mike(the nice one:D) 11, ross always wins. Meaning we win. 2013 yeah, cricket history as the worse and best released cricket games out just a month apart. Sounds good to me.

----------

MattW, did you put that third option up. Naughty boy.:rolleyes

Shane109

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is your classic grey area bet. On one hand the game did release, on the other hand it was pulled and therefore won't actually be on sale by the 15th of December. There are technicalities for both sides.

Down to the letter, Mikey is right. But under what was implied by the bet, Ross is right.

The only fair solution is to buy each other a beer as a show of good faith.

And to release the trailer.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
Sorry Ross but the game did release but at the same time it was not a game. Can I have a third option guys. Both are right.:lol

----------

Ross 32 and Mike(the nice one:D) 11, ross always wins. Meaning we win. 2013 yeah, cricket history as the worse and best released cricket games out just a month apart. Sounds good to me.

----------

MattW, did you put that third option up. Naughty boy.:rolleyes

Had to fix my vote... :D

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
I will not stand for this slander on my character!

(yeah, that was me)

I will say this, it's good to have a laugh and see everyone so happy on PC. It's been a strange year and the future is still a little cloudy but there is a bright light shinning though under the name Bigant studios. Can't wait.

PS Your character is fine Mr Matt the news reporter. Please don't let the fame get to your head ok. Can't wait to see what you have in store for DBC14.:cheers

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Look here, he should cough up, I know he's a Pom but even Broad learnt to walk... eventually.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Out of interest Ross, are you still using the same PSN account from the AFL Live days?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes. I rarely get online for a game though, might see you with DBC14 :)

----------

My Son Antony has his same account too, not sure if you played him on AFL Live?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Nah don't think I did - didn't manage to get online with Live much. At least that game lasted me 2 years unlike Live 2 which lasted all of about 2 weeks.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
This is your classic grey area bet. On one hand the game did release, on the other hand it was pulled and therefore won't actually be on sale by the 15th of December. There are technicalities for both sides.

Down to the letter, Mikey is right. But under what was implied by the bet, Ross is right.

The only fair solution is to buy each other a beer as a show of good faith.

And to release the trailer.

Summed up what I wanted to say. Both sides of the bet were met. That would have been hard to add that as a condition haha

glenny134

Club Captain
Put the Money on the real Ashes then!!! If Aussie win Mikey pays up, England win Ross pays up..

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Nah don't think I did - didn't manage to get online with Live much. At least that game lasted me 2 years unlike Live 2 which lasted all of about 2 weeks.

AFL live 2 is not a good game but still miles better then ashes right. I have not played it in 2 days, lasted 5 days for me.:lol

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Voted for you ross...

Now....

PFJqA.gif

smasta

Club Captain
It looks like lot of CA users* are voting here ; obviously its not going in favor of Mikey. :D

*remember skills

StormySteve

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game released - it may only have been a "special edition" on sale for 4 days, but it released.

And some people may even keep their purchase despite the refund offer - for comedy value - thus it's a released product.

End of.

:p

It was special alright :lol that was a "beta" release, so really you can't actually call it a release as such!

Steve S.

Users who are viewing this thread