minor things that would have made the game even more real life

do you are with my opinion yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

triniboycolin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
the game looks absolutely fanstastic however there are a few things missing that would have made it more real-life and more stunning

1)a highlights package whenever someone scores a 50/100 or takes bowls a fantastic spell, and at the end of the innings and match showing all the highlights that went on in the match at the end of the match or showing the highlights of the man of the match

2)the team cheering on the two batsmen in the middle from on the bench or even nervous when their losing

3)the fans waving flags etc

4)showing where the ball lands exactly when hit for six especially if it lands on the roof

5)more cutscenes where the batsman fixing his gloves etc
1-please add the ability to wear bandanas under your helmet like gayle etc
2-can there be templates(about 5) to choose the the bowling action/batting stands
3-more stadiums they dont have to be licensed or stadium creator(prefered)

tell me what you think and i know this info maybe impossible to add in to the game right now because im sure its finished or almost but can you add it in a later patch later down in the year .thanks for making dbc14 possible big ant i really love the work this game gonna keep me busy for a lonnnnnnngggg timee :):cheers

This is your captain speaking, we're preparing for landing... our approach will be from the north-east into the PlanetCricket trash can... we hope you've enjoyed your flight. Cabin-crew, prepare the thread for locking...

This is your captain speaking, we're preparing for landing... our approach will be from the north-east into the PlanetCricket trash can... we hope you've enjoyed your flight. Cabin-crew, prepare the thread for locking...

But... but... I wanna see batsmen fixing their gloves!! And fans waving flags!!!

Get your priorities straight, Biggs.

I personally prefer flags waving fans... or batsmen fixing flags... or fans waving gloves...

Nothing like a few cut scenes to add to realism, don't understand peoples obsession here with them. Tonnes of people asking for man of the match/series presentations, tapping of the bat, adjusting of the box (oh wait thats just me :P). These things are interesting to watch....... the first few times, then they kinda repeat you know because of time/money constraints, you know because there's a video game to make, with gameplay and stuff....

Some nasty swearing and beep beep sounds here and there would be so much fun.

but honestly wouldnt having highlights make any cricket game better

----------

ok well fine im just trying to give my personal opinion of what these current gen cricket games should be like ps.this refers to all cricket game not only dbc14 but really by now there show be highlights.y do yall always lock my threads is it because im *black* or frm the caribbean smh :cheers this suppose to be a forum ummm yeah a place where people discuss their opinions freely

Have you thought that your threads get locked because they aren't very good, post about your wishes for flag waving and other insignificant cut scenes that will have no actual impact on the game on the other threads that have already been posted. Also your other thread got locked because that exact thread already existed, since February to be exact!

Not going to respond to that last comment you made, although i just brought it up, oh well, i'm out of here this thread stinks worse than ashes 2013.

Well these are not bad suggestions being made. Yes the game is great, but stuff like more animations, better commentary etc. would be something that BigAnt would be looking to add in the future versions of the game....specially since they have a solid foundation (gameplay) already in place.

Have you thought that your threads get locked because they aren't very good, post about your wishes for flag waving and other insignificant cut scenes that will have no actual impact on the game on the other threads that have already been posted. Also your other thread got locked because that exact thread already existed, since February to be exact!

Not going to respond to that last comment you made, although i just brought it up, oh well, i'm out of here this thread stinks worse than ashes 2013.

ok i dont care as a matter of fact i think im going to stop coming on this site i dont give a f*** if my thread sucks more that ashes we should have freedom to express our opinion

----------

this my just my taughts of what should be implemeented into these new gen cricket games i know its their first try at a cricket game henced the reason i said later on.so go ahead and lock my thread i dont care at the end of the day ill be playing dbc14 and ill just go back to not knowing about planet cricket.yh im trini and we dont give a f**k

ok i dont care as a matter of fact i think im going to stop coming on this site i dont give a f*** if my thread sucks more that ashes we should have freedom to express our opinion

----------

this my just my taughts of what should be implemeented into these new gen cricket games i know its their first try at a cricket game henced the reason i said later on.so go ahead and lock my thread i dont care at the end of the day ill be playing dbc14 and ill just go back to not knowing about planet cricket.yh im trini and we dont give a f**k

I don't think you will be missed too much for some reason...

come on guys dont you think by now there should be highlights at the end of the match forget my other opinions

----------

I don't think you will be missed too much for some reason...

and i wont care alyuh figure i is someone who does care awhat steups i only came here for i reason planet cricket or yall wont bemissed either

come on guys dont you think by now there should be highlights at the end of the match forget my other opinions

It would be nice but it could be easy to become bored of this particular feature as replays are shown very often anyway and we have the interactive replay system.

Users who are viewing this thread