minor things that would have made the game even more real life

do you are with my opinion yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i see others expressing their opinion and they dont get critized so why me.is either you agree or disagree with the opinions

----------

Have you thought that your threads get locked because they aren't very good, post about your wishes for flag waving and other insignificant cut scenes that will have no actual impact on the game on the other threads that have already been posted. Also your other thread got locked because that exact thread already existed, since February to be exact!

Not going to respond to that last comment you made, although i just brought it up, oh well, i'm out of here this thread stinks worse than ashes 2013.
i see threads that arent that good and they arent locked

i see others expressing their opinion and they dont get critized so why me.is either you agree or disagree with the opinions

You don't have to just agree or disagree. Some of your opinions and ideas are good but there are several other threads available where you can put forward these ideas and will still be on topic. Also, considering that you called the mods racist, when it says at the bottom of the page to not post anything defamatory, and you don't always speak in clear English, it hardly strengthens your argument.

You don't have to just agree or disagree. Some of your opinions and ideas are good but there are several other threads available where you can put forward these ideas and will still be on topic. Also, considering that you called the mods racist, when it says at the bottom of the page to not post anything defamatory, and you don't always speak in clear English, it hardly strengthens your argument.
who did i all racist

----------

yeah i agree with you there maybe there was no need for a thread on this topic oh well ill just delete it.im trini this is my natural language cant help it

who did i all racist

----------

yeah i agree with you there maybe there was no need for a thread on this topic oh well ill just delete it

Here:

----------

[/COLOR] ok well fine im just trying to give my personal opinion of what these current gen cricket games should be like ps.this refers to all cricket game not only dbc14 but really by now there show be highlights.y do yall always lock my threads is it because im *black* or frm the caribbean smh :cheers this suppose to be a forum ummm yeah a place where people discuss their opinions freely
Anyway, you've got some decent ideas for a game with even bigger detail, you just need a better outlet for them.

Users who are viewing this thread