" Missing Texture " Problem

Proindcricketer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 2005 is working properly except for a graphic problem .

Its showing "Missing Texture" everywhere.

I googled a lot for this but the soln I found for this was " Reload several times" . Itried that too but it doesnt seem to work at all..

Any Ideas Guys ? ...Please help :upray

Thanks in Advance Guys :help

if you click on this name, you can find all posts or all threads started, also you could just try a general search of the forums, there are a lot of threads about this.

probably, it is ur graphics card

I had the same problem and it turned out that the graphics card i had was inferior or not good enough to handle this..

it got resolved when i upgraded the graphics card and installed the correct directx files

I have noticed this problem too, but only with a pitch 4/5 days old. Not sure the 'inferior' graphics card is the answer. I'm running X800XT PE with latest drivers and have noticed this...

I had this prob ,, guss what i did .........................................

Retuned it back coz i had BLIC :) but people say Cricket 2005 is good too :( .....

Not the perfect world .. is it ???

When I had this problem I noticed the missing texture messages were in exactly the places where the bowler's run up markings should have been. Perhaps this is why some people have noticed the problem and others haven't yet.

Last edited:
I only have it happen where the footmarks should be, but thats a minor problem, load up a few times and its gone!

http://www.sis.com/download/ i think need to uptodate ur graphic card ... i returned my game ... but my uncle bought me it for my birthday advanced gift .. i have the missing texture prob anall .. what to do guyss need help plzz ... i called EA they said to uptodate my graphic card ?????

here is my Graphic card info, plzzz help as soon asposibble guyss . i will be waiting for a helping replay

help needed plzzzzzzzzz ||!!!iii|| ?

usy57_pak, from what you have told me in the chatroom, all that I can come up with is that your graphics card is inferior, and that you will have to buy a better one (more than 16MB) Something along the lines of a GeForce FX 5200 atleast.

I too have a feeling its something to do with my Graphics card. But the doubt was because FIFA 2005 works on my comp(though not perfectly).
Also I have 256 MB Ram ...with Windows XP(that means you get only 224 ..thats what I think)
My motherboard is A7V8XMX and processor AMD Athlon 2000+ XP.
Also i tried updating my display drivers..Nothing sems to work at all.

Proindcricketer said:
Cricket 2005 is working properly except for a graphic problem .

Its showing "Missing Texture" everywhere.

I googled a lot for this but the soln I found for this was " Reload several times" . Itried that too but it doesnt seem to work at all..

Any Ideas Guys ? ...Please help :upray

Thanks in Advance Guys :help
As there are about 64 threads on this problem, forgive me for repeating myself but....

Here is the information as best as I can give you. There are two separate problems suffered by two different groups of people. Both sets experience the same problem.

On the one hand are people such as yourself, possibly -given your described problems- who have cards that may not be supported by the game. Your card may be powerful enough but just not supported. Which card do you have? (Always post basic specs with technical query)

On the other hand are all the other people who have cards which are supported by the game and who still get the missing texture problem. The answer here, I believe, lies in a bug inherent to the game. On occasion the game tries to look up texture files in the wrong directory (i.e, subdrirectories of the main folder) and can not find them there. This, as far as I'm aware is just bugginess and will affect everyone at some point. It even has happened to me a couple of times with the footmarks and I have a very powerful card with 256Mb RAM.

If it's happening all the time, either the installation is corrupted somehow or your card is incompatible. Hope that answer was definitive enough.

Users who are viewing this thread