Mohammad Asif & Hardest patch!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, first I have seen some screenshots with Mohammad Asif on the game. He is not in my game, how do you get him there?
Also that is it a way to make Rana fast-medium, because it's no fun playing with him as a medium bowler! =/

Second of all, what is the hardest patch for batting or bowling? I just need something which it takes time to build up your confidence! I can easily hit sixers of the balls well outside off-stump! I wan't the hardest patch for batting & bowling! :D Also with much moore edges & shots to the on-side!
I am planning of playing a county match Pak -VS- Somerset, so I need a patch quick!! And how to get M. Asif? I am also going to download Pak Odi kit & some Tv Overlays! Maybe faces??

But what should I get?? Not the 4GB bat pack, since I am playing on my brothers computer and he is going to get pissed off! But faces & graphics! What do I need to make it realistic? :)
Thanks!!

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15002 Is this the "Asif" patch?? Which one should I download?

Last edited:
For AI patch, read official AI patch reviews HERE and decide the patch according to your taste.
For M.Asif, create him in-game and use his face available in download center.

Well, I made him and called him "M. Asif" But I can only have max 8 letters or something, while the other players have like Inzamam -Ul-Haq
That is more than 8, it looks kinda lame! =/
Is it possible to get his full name, because I do think I have seen some screenshots with his full name!! =/
Please reply quick on this!!

use player editor three to have it as Mohammed Asif god i thought ud know bout that by now

Users who are viewing this thread