afridi25

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yep. na na na were saying goodbye na na na ......, Amarillo, and hey baby

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
dazza1974 said:
im really after the song when a wicket falls. sounds like 10cc but i dont know.
Sometimes they play Another One Bites The Dust by Queen when a wicket falls I think.

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
no its a song after a wicket has fallen. its was played at the twenty20 cup and all the natwest series odi's. thanks for all your suggestions but its none of them mentioned

wifler

Club Cricketer
You probably mean that trumpety one, its played in footy matches but I cant remember what its called...

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
wifler said:
You probably mean that trumpety one, its played in footy matches but I cant remember what its called...
Yeah its the one that goes

Da Da De Dum
Da Da De Dum
Da Na Na Na Na
Da Da De Dum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreddieFan

International Coach
Would it be possible to release a patch like this and people can individually replace "dud" sound files with music they legally own?

DANNY79

Club Cricketer
dazza1974 said:
no its a song after a wicket has fallen. its was played at the twenty20 cup and all the natwest series odi's. thanks for all your suggestions but its none of them mentioned

dazza did you watch soccer am this morning? they played a song in a selection with 2 blokes impersonating the umpires from the test match.i think it maybe a song they play at the one dayers. trying emailing sky and see if they can help.

aedt0000

School Cricketer
thinkin of music...can we add sum songs of our own in the EA trax...or move songs from say...Need for Speed underground...
the music in the game is good fun...but id rather listen 2 my music...
GTA VICE City...ahhhh...u culd drive a moped n listen to snoop dogg...while killin people...
sorry...i think i went off topic

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
DANNY79 said:
dazza did you watch soccer am this morning? they played a song in a selection with 2 blokes impersonating the umpires from the test match.i think it maybe a song they play at the one dayers. trying emailing sky and see if they can help.
cheers for that mate. ive finally found what its called. Its called "hows that" by Sherbet

Users who are viewing this thread