Music: The Golden Oldies Thread

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
So if you got, like, a bulb and you look after it, and you teach it stuff and all that. What are you doing there? (R)

= Razorlight (raise your light)

:D Pilkie's a legend.

Yeh, that's the one Phil. Have a listen on Youtube, it's actually a cracking track.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Yeah just checked its 1986. The basic tune of the song though, is what appeals the most. Not to doubt, it was copied soon enough in an Hindi movie's song, 4-5 years later. :rolleyes:

Its still fantastic, one of the songs that always finds space when I'm loading songs on my W series beauty phone.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
I've just discovered another great old band =) The Smiths. I've heard alot about them, Gervais played alot of their tracks on the XFM shows, but I'd never actually bothered to give them a listen until today. I youtubed a few of their tracks, those being Panic, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out and The Boy With The Thorn In His Side, all pretty cracking tracks. Morrissey's got a weird voice, but I like it, going to enjoy their best of I reckon.

D

Deleted member 11215

A-Ha - Take on Me
Gary Numan - Cars
Spandua Ballet - Gold

Corkers

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Doors should get a special mention here. Have been listening to some of their tunes lately and really liking them. Riders On The Storm is probably my favorite.

Niv

Club Cricketer
I love The Doors!

The End, L.A Woman, Light My Fire and Riders On The Storm are all classic! As well as Love Her Madly, Touch Me and People Are Strange.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Ledzep, AC/DC all you need really oh and a bit of the who

Users who are viewing this thread