My A.I Patch v.1

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi there.........this is a patch my own.

as usual this AI patch tries its best to provide oyu with as realistic gaming experience as possible.

*Recommended things with the patch....which i also used.

1. Sam's EXE.(provided for download)
2. ORIGINAL GOB file.

plz use the CFG Editor(provided for download) to edit the values.

the patch contains 2 TXT files.

1. for the A.I difficulty on HARD. i've used this on hard level.
2. pacing file. i've tried this pacing file for 20 overs.

this patch is not recommended for ametures.

well...plzplzplz....submit some reply about this patch. as it will improve the next version which will edit the A.I file with more complexities.

thanks all.

Attachments

• odi_hard.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 14
Sam's EXE...........

Colin is right, you should get permission from Sam and Prakash before posting their stuff. Not to mention it would be better to link it rather than host it on the forums. Attachments removed

Make sure you have permission from Sam and Prakash before you go posting their work around. You can always link to it instead.

i'm really very sorry. my apologies to both SAM and PRAKASH. i should have asked them or should have given a link. sorry.

Posted on Feb 17 2004, 11:51 AM

pl.tell us the features of this patch

well in case of features...as i said....it will try its level best to give you the best and realistic gaming expreience as possible. this includes the batting and bowling a.i of cpu. increased seam and swing and spin for bowlers. and no more cpu bashing you from ball 1. they will build their innings and play some really good shots which also includes advanced shots giving you a chance to stump them out.

plz post some reply/review for the patch.
as i'm currently working on changing the cpu's A.I with more complexties....which will make the batsman even more intellegent.

thanks again.

well im glad for this cos i bowled a good length delivery against bangladesh with agarakar and they smashed it for 4!

Users who are viewing this thread