My Patch v.1.........Download Now !!!

Originally posted by kmk1284
forget it

what do u mean by it.

msamina........

well....20 over match is not like smashing every ball. here u have to play senseably and hit every ball to its merit. here the max. score that i got was 152(1st inning) and CPU (ZIMBABWE) while chasing reached 138.

still i want you to test it tell me what modification are needed so that the COMPLETE PATCH...including 10,20,45,50 over have no complaints.

thanks anyway.

tutsi...

for a complete patch, i think u need:
a) more agressive CPU batsmen in all ODI games (10-50overs) - i can bowl like 4 maidens in a row against SA with AUS... that just doesnt happen.

b) a tutorial on how you install it, how YOU made it

c) another tutorial for the config editor, which would tell us how to edit the configs based on ur figures, cuz some people may find yours easy (like u said 160 in 20 overs.... thats what i got in 10 overs (only once)) whereas u found it hard.... some people may think ur patch is kick arse, but if the people who think its easy/hard knew how to fix the problem, they wouldnt be complaining (eg. me!)

so yeh.... have another go mate.... the more patches the better i reckon.. eventually someone will make a kick arse patch and everyone will be happy

check my new thread on 'MY PATCH VER 2.0 COMPLETE EDITON'. this includes evrything, every mode..easy,normal,hard, all form...test and odi, and lengths of match...10,20,45,50.

well this is the complete edition of my patch and it comes with an installer.

no need for any kind of tutorial.

Users who are viewing this thread