My AMAZING Squad

mate no one is denying its good squad but dnt deny u didnt cheat to get it

all people have to do is look at ur finance(like i did) and see that u gt huge amount of money

And what about the fact that you have also changed every teams starting money to $0.

i used artmoney once for money to pay for wages but i never cheated to get the squad. and michael vaughan i do not know how he came. I was amazed when i saw him because i never get him

Also the best team i think is:

Newman
Moore
Crook (had him in another saved game, now averages in 70s and scores 1700 runs a season)
Dalrymple
North
Joyce
Jones
Munday
Broad
Asif
Panesar

Last edited:
Yeah must have uesd art money but so what... and getting vaughan aint no cheatin.. he was available for me after 2 seasons didnt get him tough...

and its pretty easy to get desired squad.. CTRL+DELETE end it till you get good players

this is the team i use with the save- 1 season on:
Jadhav- scored over 500 runs in my first 4 county championship games
Sutton- God- him and Jadhav had a 400 opening partnership against Somerset
Key- Good signing- started positively
North- last season top scorer
Vaughan- Nice start
Flintoff- typical freddie consistency
Chris Read- was no other decent wickie available :P
J Kirtley- seems to be decent bowling with Asif
Sidebottom/Munday
Asif
Panesar

I won the County championship only losing 1 game- won everything bar the pro40 league which was won by Middlesex who only lost 1 game. I did finish with a NRR of over 11 though :p

Yeah must have uesd art money but so what...
and its pretty easy to get desired squad.. CTRL+DELETE end it till you get good players

what is the point in palying a game if your going to cheat! art money is cheating! CTRL and delete is cheating! takes the challange out of the game and moskes it boring!

king pieterson could you please post the cap of your save so far and could other people post their stories with this save.

what is the point in palying a game if your going to cheat! art money is cheating! CTRL and delete is cheating! takes the challange out of the game and moskes it boring!
The point of playing a game is to have fun. If using Artmoney makes the game more enjoyable, then let it be. He is not committing a crime or anything.

And at the squad:
:eek:
Killer! What a waste of talent though, most of those killer players won't play many games in a season.

hmmmm let me see.

GAME - a competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance

cheating useing art money takes away both skill and chance.
cheating means he is no longer playing a game

its jus his way of playing the game...i play with absolutely no cheats with one file(gloucestershire) and i input all cheats in another file(yorkshire) in icc 2005...jus read this trick and started with yorkshire...finished two seasons...line up for 2nd season...

V Sehwag
M Vaughan
A Flower
M North
M Mercer(superb youth avg ovr 50)
A McGrath
G Swann
A Giles
H Singh
M Hoggard
D Gough

i accept i cheated...but wat do u guys think of this line up?

pretty damn nice but not brilliant

my point is that as soon as you cheat you are no longer playing a game as its no longer competitive

but some people like myself derive a great amount of fun though we cheat...jus like i mentioned in my earlier post i ve two save files...i cheat in one if i get bored...if i really feel like playing i use the other file which has no cheats in it...i accept ur point...but wen the tail for example k ali and keedy bat for 1 hour in the last session in a turning track ...i jus cant help it...i quit the game and go back to my own ways...

my point is that as soon as you cheat you are no longer playing a game as its no longer competitive

Rubbish. I've cheated on my main game and I'm in 2080 and still haven't won all 4 trophies in a season simply because other clubs can still become just as good as you. It can be a lot more fun than playing normally, especially early on when there aren't many good youths about.

You've destroyed the spine of our team!:( I prefer the proper side with proper lancashire3 talent! With players like Smudge and Croft earning their place in the side, with Chilly, Law, Loye, Corky and Chapple in the side!:p

Rubbish. I've cheated on my main game and I'm in 2080 and still haven't won all 4 trophies in a season simply because other clubs can still become just as good as you. It can be a lot more fun than playing normally, especially early on when there aren't many good youths about.

if your cheating and not winning gthen your obviously not a very good cheater lol

i understand that you can gain enjoyment by doing this, but when you see people posting player stats where they avg over 200 then its quite obvious that they have CTRL and deleated there way to these stats, they no longer have a competitive game as every time they get out they just restart! as this is removing the competitive edge to the game, by definition, it is no longer a game as a game has to be competitive. i have had two players who avg 70 in many games of ICC, and im extreamly proud that ive had two players of this quality without cheating. 200+ avg in test doesnt happen!

Users who are viewing this thread