My Bat Turned "Red"

malikmazhars

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys,

I was "trying" :D to follow Vineets Forum to get my Test Ball fixed as it was Black & White after I installed the Patch but I came up with this.... :peek:

Can anyone help me with this?

:lol: ...LOL..man, leather on, er, hang on...leather :D

Malik, rid yourself of that patch. erase all of it, your game will run much smoother - ever since getting rid of it I've not had a single crash (coincidence - i think not !). The only thing worth keeping is the kits and stats - but me and Lisle (killa_stiky) will be releasing a full update at the end of this month, more on that later - but as for the colour of the ball on vineets patch..man, it just sums up the whole WCEXP for me ! :D

thanks
sonic :ice:

I knew I would see more laughters than suggestions... :P

;) Yeah yeah thats funny! and I have to play the whole match with this STUPID bat :lol:

So Sonic u are suggesting me to uninstall the patch???

Malik

try opening your tex02.tex file in note-pad and seeing if the paths are correct. Otherwise just name you bat file as ball and your ball file as bat!!!

Originally posted by malikmazhars@May 15 2003, 10:52 PM
So Sonic u are suggesting me to uninstall the patch???
Well, I'm better off without it, and 9/10 people have said the same, its down to personal choice, but if your game keeps crashin and you are runnin on XP like me, then chances are that the WCEXP is doing more harm than good to your game. I just kept the kits and stat files and erased the rest of it. I don't like sayin too much about that thing though, cos everything else Vineet has done was great, its just a shame really, but hey, we all make mistakes.

thanks

Well this RED bat was solely my mistake, I probably did reverse of what he said, all I wanted to do was to change the color of ball. :velho:

Well I am running windows XP and I havent had problems except the game froze couple of times but other than that its running fine.

But I really dont want to have this kinda bat :D

So should I delete File by File or Uninstall it? I have no clue. :huh:

Thanks

Malik

Originally posted by malikmazhars@May 16 2003, 03:33 AM
So should I delete File by File or Uninstall it? I have no clue. :huh:
malik, if you go to add/remove programs, just "remove" the file which lists the WCEXP...all the EA defaults will be reset. It would be worth your while maybe keeping the kits and stats, but in a weeks time theres a newer update, so, hey its your choice, i don't want to force you into erasing it. I merely made the point that it has caused many people more grief than pleasure.

thanks

What is the WCEXP anyway?People always say it and I've been wondering what it is.Is it an application or something?

Users who are viewing this thread