• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay away forever

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it shouldn't be that hard to do the sword like that for ya! I'll have it up tomorrow :)

Thanks Rox, all the support helps ;)

Sorry its been a hectic few days with my mom going into hospital. I'll have it up for you tomorrow night.

No problem. Take your time. I am having trouble with my cricket 2004 and need a new cd to install it, so i've got plenty of time

Ok i have just seen all the bats that have been made and they are all of a high quality so i thiught that i would request some bats to be made so here you are.

GN06BTPREDth.jpg

Gray Nicolls Predator

GN06BTLAZth.jpg

Gray Nicolls Lazer

GM06BTDUELth.jpg

Gunn & Moore Dullist

KK06BTGENHURth.jpg

Kookaburah Genesis

PU06BTBALth.jpg

Puma Ballistic

PU06BTSTELth.jpg

Puma Stealth

Thanks in advance

I've already made the Duellist and the Puma bats. I'll have the others up soon for ya!

I've got the Genesis and the Lazer done. Should have the Predator done by tomorrow. So expect your bats tomorrow night :)

Here is a little batpack with the following bats in it.
New GM Purist
New GM Maxi
Puma Ballistic
Puma Stealth
Kookaburra Genesis
Kookaburra Sword
Gray Nicolls Lazer

I havn't managed to get the Predator in here since I lost when I was saving it.
BUT, I will have it here when I get some better pics, since that version didn't look that great anyway.

The GM Duellist is in an earlier batpack. I think the last one I posted had it. Just look a few pages back.

Last edited:
Has anyone downloaded these bats? I would just like to have some feedback on them, if its not too much to ask for.

Anyway, any requests out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread