MY best bowling is..........

I just completed my season with Surrey, a good one too! Jimmy Ormand took 9/81 and that in an innings in the first game and I won the CC, and also I won the Super Cup. The leading run scorer for my team was Ali Brown with 1314 runs and my leading wicket taker was Saqlain with 105 wickets, and I have signed Samaraweera and Udal from Hampshire for the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
fantastic, samaraweera is appropriate for the 1st 3-5 seasons! helps the team in both departments ... but make sure he get physio all the time and rest him for a few one dayers, also games against minor counties and all. You will avoid injuries and make full use of him :D

Yeah, his first season, he scored about 100 runs and took 92 wickets! and in his second season for me he took 115 I think, he is worth it, and I have also signed Marcus Trescothick and Michael Vaughan and another bowler I think.

My best One day bowling figures .
I'm Warwickshire in 2nd season on normal mode , and have Nehra as my Overseas player, take a look!

Nehraonfire.bmp

Yeah strange! I took 9/23 with Glen Chapple in an one day game...

i got 8/44 with James Anderson, he finished with the best figures at the end of the season

Users who are viewing this thread