My Forums

Closed due to the fighting that is taking place in this thread.

All join greenpitch its a good forum now

Well it was bad then good again when the idiots have been banned/warned then banned

Thanks for the re-opening. Spinksy and I won't bicker anymore.

But everyone join GreenPitch, because we:

a) have a cricket simulator
b) an easy efficent program in place to stop spam (put a poster on moderation)
c) are looking at an AFL sim being introduced
d) are looking at introducing other sims such as Rugby League and Soccer
e) looking at creating a banner to make it look better (PM me if you can help, you will be rewarded with vCash)

Please join, because more members leads to more activity and more regos and more sims and more simming, which will make the site better for all of us! Get a few mates to join, get them posting, and we will soon get activity when others check back and see all the posts!

Thanks for the re-opening. Spinksy and I won't bicker anymore.

But everyone join GreenPitch, because we:

a) have a cricket simulator
b) an easy efficent program in place to stop spam (put a poster on moderation)
c) are looking at an AFL sim being introduced
d) are looking at introducing other sims such as Rugby League and Soccer
e) looking at creating a banner to make it look better (PM me if you can help, you will be rewarded with vCash)

Please join, because more members leads to more activity and more regos and more sims and more simming, which will make the site better for all of us! Get a few mates to join, get them posting, and we will soon get activity when others check back and see all the posts!

And I'll give 5,000 vCash to the one I we pick.

Also ayub, I am making a graphics forum now.

We already have a thread for Green Pitch. Unless this is about TrueSports (which seems completely inactive) then it should go in the Green Pitch thread. As per the forum rules, only one thread on each site.

Users who are viewing this thread