My Keyboard Doesn't Allow Me To Bat!

Shoaib Akhtar got away lightly for ball-tampering?

• Total voters

the artist

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
please help. My keyboard only has 1 set of arrows and a set on the numpad. The arrows on my keyboard work for stuff like going down a list but not for directing a shot. Every time I play a shot using the arrows on my keyboard all it does is play the defensive shot. The arrows on the numpad don't work either even with numlock off. I'm sure there's a way round it as laptops only have 1 set of arrows as well! please help all i can do is bowl and that gets a bit -_- .

I realise i may have to buy a joypad but i don't really want to if i don't have 2!

Are you holding the arrows down or are you pressing them just as you play the shot ? If you aren't holding them down you MUST ! When the bowlers just about to release his delivery hold the keys down in the direction you want to play the shot and keep them down then just as the ball pitches hit a (front foot) or s (back foot) and you'll play the shot ? :wacko:

Yea, holding down the arrow keys then the s/d/w. I used to press them together then got frustrated that he kept playing the defensive shot.

Timing becomes much easier once you work that out.

hi,

I am a new member of this forum. A friend of mine is also having the very same problem. What he says is that, the arrow keys work for some time when playing the game but stop functioning after some time. This means he is unable to play the ball when it is bowled except defend or play straight using the 'w'and 's' buttons. Also, he cannot exit from the game as he cannot select "Exit" from the menu. But once he closes the game, the arrow keys work normally. What can be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread