My Patch v.1.........Download Now !!!

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all....with the help of CFG Editor....have have made a patch of my own.

*as usual it will try its level best to provide as realistic gameing experience as possible.

the patch will have 2 TXT files. 1 for the A.I diffculty level and the other for the 20 overs pacing.

**Recommendations for the patch....which I also have used.

1. SAM'S EXE
2. the ORIGINAL .GOB file for patching.

plz do not use RAVI'S patchd GOB file.

IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENED TO USE THE DEFAULT GOB FILE FOR EDITING THE VALUES.

the patch contains 2 TXT files.

1. for the A.I difficulty on HARD. i've used this on hard level.
2. pacing file. i've tried this pacing file for 20 overs.

this patch is not recommended for ametures.

well...plzplzplz....submit some reply about this patch. as it will improve the next version which will edit the A.I file with more complexities.

thanks all.

well...thats about it.

So, is this applicable for only the 20 over matches?

tootsi,

the attachment has 2 text files. what do we do with them? how to install? you have to provide more details with any patch you make.

when i try to download the file its saving as "attachment" and not "attachment.rar" is it normal or what

i think u might have to use the CFG editor to input the values!?

i havent downloaded it so i am just taking a guess

i thought u'll all will be familier with the CFG Editor and how to put the values in.

well basically its very easy.....

u just have to open the cfg editor and then odi hard (u can use normal and easy....as it will slow down the cursor speed while ur bowling) and then delete the values and put the values of the odihard.txt in that. same has to be done for 20 overs pacing file.

well have tried it for 20 overs. if all goes well i will make the cfg for 10,45,50 overs also.

but for that i need some reviews on the patch.

plz post some reply/review for the patch.

as i'm currently working on changing the cpu's A.I with more complexties....which will make the batsman even more intellegent.

thanks again.

tutsi - You might want to use a patch maker as an installer to make it easy for people to install.

Sqiz -"just leave the patching to Ravi i reckon"

Thats just rude Sqiz, let him do what he wants to do and besides everyone has a different preference when it comes to make a patch. Dont discourage others in such matters.

Tutsipoppy,

I would like to test your patch. Unfortunately, I do not like playing 20 over matches. I either play 50-over matches or test matches.

Users who are viewing this thread