Your Cricket My SG VS-319 ULTIMATE cricket bat - First Impressions

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
REVIEW;

Well the wait was finally over when I had been in quest of a new bat. I had SM & RNS bats in my mind and had almost purchased SM but when I saw this bat (SG VS-319) I fell in love with it and couldn't see anything else except this bat.

What did I get and ask?

I had asked OnlineStockist for a bat which has lightest pick up in the weight range 2.8 2.9. After 6-7 days wait I got my hands on this bat and I got exactly what I wanted. For a moment I thought it is a perfect bat made for me as it has almost clean blemish free face with 9/10 straight grains which are almost evenly spaced. The balance and pickup of this bat is excellent. Pickup is really light and I hardly feel that this bat is a 2.9, in fact, to me it feels like a 2.6ish stick. The bat seems to be decent size for its weight. The edges are 32/33mm on this stick.

As I received the bat yesterday I was very tempted to try it in the nets. So I tried it today and believe me this bat goes like a gun! The ball was flying in all four corners of the net! I hardly had to get my timing right in order to make the ball fly. Wherever I struck the ball it would travel a long distance. This bat was fully knocked in and I hardly knocked it in as I was excited to use it right away. So I didn't hesitate at all when it came to use the bat!

Shipping and Service

The owner of onlinestockist.com is a good friend of mine as I have bought stuff from him in past of which I had been really happy. So this time as always he did make sure I was satisfied first rather than anything else. I had ordered the bat on thursday and was hoping to receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday but I received it on Monday and was surprised to see the bat home early :D His service as usual is second to none as he was very informative and helpful whenever I asked him anything in regards the bat.

I would definitely recommend SG bats as they are simply awesome. I have always been better off when buying anything any SG gear from OnlineStockist. Top bloke is Ajit!

Hope you enjoyed the review, feel free to ask any question(s) you have got.

Thanks

Enjoy the pictures (They certainly don’t do justice).

SGVS319ULTIMATE6.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE3.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE2.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE4.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE7.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE8.jpg

Image1048.jpg

SGVS319ULTIMATE9.jpg

Last edited:

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm so jealous of you! For how much did you get it?

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Are you a bat collector? Or do you just like to bat with a different bat every week.

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
nope not a collector. I just like using and trying new bats everyweek and I get bored using a same bat after few weeks and I sometimes sell them on and get more new bats.

Last edited:

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
nope not a collector. I just like using and trying different bats everyweek. I usually get bored using a same bat after few weeks then I sometimes sell them and get more new bats.
:P?
If I am not wrong, I am playing for 4 years with the same bat.:P

Users who are viewing this thread