Your Cricket My SS TON Limited Edition bats (twins) - First Impressions

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
These are the two beauties I received today from Ajit (OnlineStockist). Bat on the left is 2.8lb(13 grains) and the other one is 2.9lb(11 grains), as you can see they are players willow bats. Both of these bats are top quality and they are top SS bats. The pickup and feel of both of these bats is impressive! The pictures don't do justice but they are huge and comparing the size of the bat with its weight one can easily say these bats are massive!

I tested them with mallet & ball and sound/ping is sooo sweet that I don't think I will need to knock them, overall I am very happy with both bats.

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS4.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS2.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS10.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS11.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS1.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS9.jpg

MYNEWSSTONLEBATS7.jpg

Last edited:
You should compile all your kit reviews into one thread, it'd be a great resource for both the site and to others as a reference. Plus it'd be great if you could talk about each piece relatively to another, in relation to like pick-up or weight.

I don't think you get enough credit for these impressions you post up.

thats good to see you are still collecting bats

I wouldnt say am collecting bats. I'm buying bats to use and after few matches I get bored of using same bat or it loses performance, I then sell it on and buy more.

Users who are viewing this thread