Your Cricket SM PINTU WARRIOR T20 BAT - first impressions

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a couple of weeks wait I received another new bat which I was eagerly waiting for, SM Pintu T20 Warrior. It was bought from Ajit (OnlineStockist).

I had never tried any SM bat and it was the first time I was trying. Initially when I was ordering I was a bit nervous because of the brand not being as famous as other brands. However, when I got my bat I was over joyed and was extremely satisfied. Bat has 14/15 clean straight grains and 34mm edges. I am sure the bat will play well and will last long. So far I haven't used this bat in a game/nets but I tested the bat with mallet and it has impressive ping. The sweetspot is extended on this SM unlike other bats which have limited sweetspot. The balance is very good as well whereas pickup is very light. The bat felt really good in my hands and it seems to be much lighter than its given weight. The craftsmanship and finishing on this bat is good as a ?200+ bat. The new shiny chrome stickers look very good on the bat. Overall it is another gem of a bat from Ajit and his service was really good as usual. Leave comments and feel free to ask any question(s) you have got. Thanks

Pictures

smt20bat3.jpg

smt20bat1.jpg

smt20bat14.jpg

smt20bat12.jpg

smt20bat2.jpg

smt20bat5.jpg

smt20bat7.jpg

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
It looks a pretty light in weight bat to me looking at its thin edges.

Knightrider786

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
So ur saying players use light bats in t20? and heavier in longer formats like TEST matches? This SM bat weighs abt 2.11lb medium weight but has a light pick up, decent size thick edges+spine.

subscribed

School Cricketer
So ur saying players use light bats in t20? and heavier in longer formats like TEST matches? This SM bat weighs abt 2.11lb medium weight but has a light pick up, decent size thick edges+spine.
Hi Have you start Playing With this bat. Whether it is good to buy this bat

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread