My Videos

Nice videos, funny how your wristie is turning it the other way on most balls :rtfl .

@sarvesh_aus: No, there are no replays, but it is planned for a future patch I think.

thanks for the videos scion sid..they make my day up nicely:D
but how have u find the AI so far in this game when they're batting ? do they throw their wickets away at times or do they get bogged down too much as well ?

and if u could please post some videos of AI being lbw and bowled, it would be really nice.

If I amy have a stab at this one: Ai is very realistic I find. they build when they need to, push on when they need to and make mistakes. As with any game it is not perfect but i find the gameplay very gripping and entertaining and genuinely exciting!

fraps for video and Windows Movie Maker for editing.

I might sound like an idiot saying this but I've never edited video. Which version of movie maker are you using? Also how did you movie maker make the video smoother?

I might sound like an idiot saying this but I've never edited video. Which version of movie maker are you using? Also how did you movie maker make the video smoother?

I have never used movie maker before this so I do not know the version. :p

It is the one which comes with Vista. I just cut the extra part out of movies using movie maker and choose best result in setting while publishing.

If I amy have a stab at this one: Ai is very realistic I find. they build when they need to, push on when they need to and make mistakes. As with any game it is not perfect but i find the gameplay very gripping and entertaining and genuinely exciting!

thanks dutchad for the info...really looking forward to play this one.

scion_sid, I'm not able to score 30-40 runs in a game:laugh. Since you are good at batting, Can you post Video of first 5 overs of your batting? so that i can get some idea on batting in this game.

Not been on my PC for long enough on weekend as well.

Users who are viewing this thread