My Wishlist of Patches to BLC - Wishlist

vijayk

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>The following need to be added by some programmers in case Codemasters decide to release the shelved code:
All of these modifications are thought of as Minor unless otherwise specified
1. Ability to save match at the end of the day
2. Ability to save match at the intervals (including Classic Matches which involve Test match. In that case allow save ONLY at the Intervals)

[MAJOR] 3. Ability to set manual fielding positions
[MAJOR] 4. Some dynamism in Fielding placements by CPU
5. Ease of batting depending on current form in "Tracking" stats
6. Display more records:
eg. Best against a team for a batsman
7. RealTime clock. there should be 90 overs per day (strictly) if theres no rain (Instead of current 75 overs)
They try to bowl 100+ overs in a 1day unlimited game, why not in 5day unlimited?
8.Display "Tracked" stats instead of "Historical" stats while playing. These are more useful
9.Loading Scorecard. Why is PRINT option given?
10. Some external tracking is better than the internal one.
This would be really useful to process previous stats externally in user's programs
Inspiration from : Unreal Tournament stats

[MAJOR]11. Display batsman's name on his shirt
[MAJOR]12. Show Highlights. Save Highlights
[MAJOR]13. Include a No-ball.
[FIX] 14. Swing bowling glitch: Edge floats high to the boundary
[MAJOR -- Nearly Dream] 15. Set scoreboard graphics according to the Stadium.
eg. a. WorldSport Nimbus and Doordarshan scorecard for matches in any location in India.
b. Sky Sports Toolbar for matches in England and NZ
c. African crude Scorecard for any matches in Africa
d. Channel 9 Scorecard for Australian
e. ESPNSTAR grafix for some of the non-registered nations.

16. Allow ODI series for any combination of teams. Why the Australia restriction? [I think this one's just minor and could probably be done by tweaking some GBB file)</span>

Heres my wishlist too,:
1)Bangladesh,Kenya ,ireland should be able to play in the knockout tournaments. and also in test matches(batting especially)
2)Custom kit selection like the one we had in FIFA 98.
3)Fights between players could be interresting.
4)Also crowds should go on rampage when the home team is losing the game very badly.
5)A few more commentators.Also they should change at intervals.
6)Umpires should be given names.
7)we should be able to sightsee the surroundings between over-over breaks(like they show in sharjah and also in other countries.
8)There should be a choice of day/night games.
9)also have some thing s like the ball getting lost or the umpire's cap being blown off or so.
10)Ther eshould also be a choice of headwear.(Helmets for the fast.caps or floppy hats for the spinners.
11)The most ridiculous thing i have ever seen in the game is the wk wearing a cap but not the fielders.
12)I'm a;lso surprised to see no special tournaments which are played thro the year.(ashes,honkkong super sixes or great eights,asia cup ,test champoinship etc,.)
!3)Save replay option.
14)The scorcards should be changed from country to country.This i think can be done by modifying the files psxfont.tim,psxfont2.tim & psxtext.tim

Users who are viewing this thread