Story Nathan's Ashes tour 2009!

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not playing this as a story. I will play all the games as autoplay/manual on Cricket 07 for Playstation 2. I will play as Australia but on 5 stars.

The Squads:

Australia:
Matthew Hayden
Phil Jaques
Simon Katich
Michael Clarke
Michael Hussey
Ricky Ponting
Brad Haddin
Luke Ronchi
Andrew Symonds
Nathan Hauritz
Brett Lee

Stuart Clark
Ashley Noffke
Michael Kasperwitz
Doug Bollinger
Mitchell Johnson
Beau Casson
Shane Watson
James Hopes
David Hussey

England:
M. Vaughan
J. Anderson
L. Plunkett
I. Blackwell
I. Bell
P. Collingwood
A. Flintoff
A. Giles
S. Harmison
G. Jones
M. Hoggard
A. Strauss
S. Mahmood
J. Dalrymple
M. Treschothick
A. Cook
K. Pietersen
S. Jones
M. Panasar
C. Read

Last edited:
I am sorry that this hasn't been able to go ahead lately as my Playstation 2 has been playing up and hasn't been working all that well. I look to be starting the Test series tommorrow as that is when I am getting the Playstation back and working again. I just need to know whether or not you want me to automaticly play through the series or manual? Your choice.....

Well manual would be better because we'd know what'd happen then, but if you think it would take too long you could do automatic, that would be cool as well

Well manual would be better because we'd know what'd happen then, but if you think it would take too long you could do automatic, that would be cool as well

You do know that I mean the game as a whole and no the foot selection right?

Hi there and welcome to the start of the 2009 Ashes tour. I'm Nathan Spinks and I am with my co-host Jake McDonald and we're here to take you through the rest of today's play..... This is a hard surface and it looks to have an even bounce and good carry through to the wicket keeper. I'd be batting first if I one this toss.......

England have won the toss and have elected to bowl first.

'This is a batsmans pitch, I'm amazed that they've chosen to bowl first.'

The Australian line up is as below....
cricket-australia-logo.jpg

Australia
Phil Jaques
Matthew Hayden
Ricky Ponting
Michael Clarke
Andrew Symonds
Michael Hussey
Brad Haddin
Nathan Bracken
Brett Lee
Michael Kasperwicz
Stuart Clark.

Last edited:
The bower is now fired up d ready to go....... The first ball to be bowled will be by Stephen Harmison, and to face will be the youngster Phil Jaques. 0.1: Blocked, it was a lovely good length delivery there by Harmison off a nice action. Jaques cofidently defends his castle with his bat though...

_1693383_harmison300.jpg

Harmison steams in with a nice action.

tbh don't do ball by ball do like session by session also
Code:
Michael Kasperwicz
no offence to you mate but that was the worst selection anyone can do :noway

Users who are viewing this thread