need help over outfield

rahul_sunny007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i recently loaded the menu tweak patch in which it change the camera angel and play screen.

Now the problem is that after loading i am not getting the same otfield that was first in the game which was in stripes and i only see's the simple green outfield with no ea logo on it .

How can i solve it please help it out.

Thanks Prakash.

I need one Help from you i can't able to import the stadium graphics pitchad and also stumps when i do it gives an error unknown zip format n file not found i have also tried the format pallet also the bitmap but after that i dont know what to do.

Please help me i will be thankful to you.

You have to import them manually, by extracting the bitmaps from the zip and then import them using Import as Bitmap

How to change tournament fixtures

hi everyone i am seeing lots of people talking about tournament format changes how can it be posible and if possible can anyone help me out.

There could be a tri series in place of 3 or 5 odi when we tour england or newzealand.
so please tell me how to change it

dude there's a thread dedicated for the tournament discussion "hexing up the sav"...keep following it and step by step u will understand how these things are changed.

Users who are viewing this thread