Need help with batting

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi I have been playing this game heaps and can not seem to hit the ball on a cover drive , square drive/square cut , late cut/ back foot shot but i can hit sixs of sweeps etc why do you think this is ?????

please help

Aldeco said:
Hi I have been playing this game heaps and can not seem to hit the ball on a cover drive , square drive/square cut , late cut/ back foot shot but i can hit sixs of sweeps etc why do you think this is ?????

please help

maybe you have lousy timing when you try and hit the ball?

Just practice your hitting of the shots in a match situation rather than the nets. Experiment a little.

I did several things to practice..

I would start a Exibition game against a highly rated team, then from the word go try hit every ball for 6..

Then I'll play another match and try make as many runs as possible without using the 6 hit button or charging down the wicket. I just used front and back foot shots.

Next match i would only use the charge down wicket button, no 6 hit button though.

After practicing these types of matches several times I got the hang of things and worked out what shots work and what ones don't. And I also worked out how hard I need to push and when. Since I did this i have won all 3 50 over matches I have played, although not by much but atleast it was close and more fun that way.

I find the nets hopeless as the conditions are different, what I also done during these matches was practiced different conditions as well.

Completely agree with you about the nets mate. Unless you play in the match with fielders you dont know how your shots turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread