Need to buy BLIC

geo6166

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I live in USA and I was trying to pre-order the Brian Lara International Cricket Playstation 2 version. But they said they can't sell to people in USA. Any suggestions for where can I get this Game when it comes out. Thanks....

It also seems Codmasters do not accept orders for the PC-DVD version for people from the United States. I went and tried to pre-order. They asked me to fill out a form with my address details. And my country of residence (USA) wasnt listed in there!

There is PC-DVD BLIC games coming in U.S.A. I just looked at the codemasters forums and said the Pre-Order will start from May in a websites called Pre-Order for U.S.A . Here is what they have posted in codemasters forums.

hey ,

great news for cricket fan of canada and usa...dont worry even i is releasing in northamerica but u will be getting it from this website in usa..

http://shop.dreamcricket.com/dreamc...ion/pavhome.asp

i just contacted them and they told me tey r tied up with codemasters and they will be taking pre orders from may2005..... so guy dont worry and enjoy ur day .thanksssssss

Users who are viewing this thread