Need to make bowling harder.

Aldeco

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey someone needs to make bowling harder see below for reason why.
you should not ba able to do this at all thats my opinion anyway especialy in world cup.

Attachments

• India batting figures.jpg
    India batting figures.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Nz Bowling figures.jpg
    Nz Bowling figures.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 98
How is bowling the right line cheating? because i have no idea at all thats were I bowl in real life so ?????????

and the game even says thats a greeat line and length .

were do you boal at there feet so thay can smash it over the fence???????

Gotta love the Auto-Play feature owing to dumb AI.

Aldeco, make a screenshot where you bowl at. Make the picture when the ball hits the pitch.

Becuase I recently found a bug too, which can give you easily wicket.

ok here is were I bowl dont see what the problem is is not the whole Idea to get the person batting out??? and if you find a line that works I say use it Ive got them out heaps of other ways to but this is the way most of the time.

Attachments

• were i bowl 1.jpg
    were i bowl 1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 91
  • were i bowl 2.jpg
    were i bowl 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 89
This is the length where I bowl at. But the opposite side still manages to get to rung of it and hit a shot, but they were never out for 0 runs on that length.

But if you find it too easy, the hard level is the best then for you. If you're playing already on hard level, I have no other suggestion.

I find it easy to keep the scores down on wet pitches but get nothing like that.

off spinners have a special delivery with a question mark ( mystery ball) " ? "

and it is called the teesra..... but it seems to be a normal off break.....

what is the significants off this delivery?

Yeh bowling too easy I bowled Kent out for 2 and USA out for 3 (me being Middlesex in exhibition mode) with joke bowlers Joyce and Smith.

Users who are viewing this thread