needd helpppp in roster

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
i have a question that how to update roster in international season since i play with pakistan and they suck bad lose wkts easy by playing wrong shots too many edges played by farhat and hameed umer

my question how to update roster i tried with lineup editor and opned the save file but got coupted so plz tell me whts the solution?

Thanks Thanks

shahid6995

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
dude, "they" are computer generated players... its you who is controlling them and choosing their shots for them.. you really think if you change the names in the roster they will suddenly start making centuries? it will still be you who is choosing what shot to play when.

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
afridi118 said:
i have a question that how to update roster in international season since i play with pakistan and they suck bad lose wkts easy by playing wrong shots too many edges played by farhat and hameed umer

my question how to update roster i tried with lineup editor and opned the save file but got coupted so plz tell me whts the solution?

Thanks Thanks
well i think u r using Tutsi's patches which use the info like the player's stats to decide his present ability...well then you have to use player editor to edit the stats urself...

i donno how ur sav got corrupted...its one of the easiest copy paste job in the world...just start a tournament with the new roster...save it...copy the players' database from this new sav to ur original one...and thats that...

player's database means - every byte from 132 to 339302(Ryand's new roster)...copy these bytes in the same position in ur old sav file...

Users who are viewing this thread