Nets Centurion Competition

If you want to win :)

Default or better.

Prize is a Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steelbook and PS3/X360 Game signed by the BA team.

Oh God. I am drooling for a steelbook copy. Too tired though. Had a long day of work. But I'll make it my goal tomorrow if no one reaches by then

Best I did today was 26. Ross, you have a winner with this game. My prediction is this will sell twice the number of copies of the best games Big Ant have sold before.

Default or better.

Prize is a Don Bradman Cricket 14 Steelbook and PS3/X360 Game signed by the BA team.

Of course the big prize is the admiration you will get from everyone here at PC that you were the first in the world to achieve it :yes

Screw the wide one

Yeah, i got nothing for that full and wide delivery, most of the time in game I'll be leaving that one alone :P. But i need to get some bat on it for the streak!

Default or better.

Oh god damn hnnnnnng, must resist wasting weekend away :P

Yeah, i got nothing for that full and wide delivery, most of the time in game I'll be leaving that one alone :P. But i need to get some bat on it for the streak!

Oh god damn hnnnnnng, must resist wasting weekend away :P

You could also just watch England not making hundreds later on TV :p

Users who are viewing this thread