New 2nds Forum team

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i said that there was 1 position left wouldn't you be in? (of course you are in)

if we get another player soon i hope to get it done by the weekend

Originally posted by Mir@Jun 15 2003, 05:59 AM
Hey can i join the second forum team
My name is Mir
Bowling-Right Arm Medium Fast-Aggresive
Batting-Left Handed-Moderate
Fielding is very good.
Skin Clor Is Asian.
My One day high score is 34
And Test high score is 144
Insha, you're already in the first team.

Hey i dint hide that, everyone knows my name is Mir Insha Ali :D if u dont belive me it is in one of the threads u can search for it maybe in the 1stforum team topic .So i wanna join the second forum team too if u alow plaese i know wad u thinkin but please nyway u r falling short of players so.....please one request....please i hope u put me in....

Or For that reason u can put my brothers name(I would be delighted).If u include him here's the info.

Name:-Mir Afzal Ali
batting average (test)234
(odi)134
Bowlin average-34(test)
odi-46
skin color-Asian
Fielding-Very good(like me)
Batting position-5
Back number-9(if this is booked then 7 will do)Or if both is booked then 99 or 77.
Face like me i will put it up here.Sorry in the next one.

this face doesnt match me tomuch though so can u(iniyan make my face for the 1st forum team My hair should look good and lucious..The last pic i attacted u will go for my brother.

U r really quick iniyan i must tell u that and u very good at grapics me very poor i am good at other things but i know computer is just like man unexpected and iiritating.

Hey did u guyz see sportz line yesterday????(indian veiwers)if yes then was my street talk there i missed it i dint know it had changed the timing because of the match.HEY I AM GOIN TO WATCH THE 20-20 MATCH ON ESPN OR STARSPOTS NOW IT IS SHOWIN WORCESTERSHIRE VS WARWICKSHIRE I AM A SAPPORTER OF WARWICHIRE LETS SEE WHO WINS :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread