New Members sign up here

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Weve never had so many preseason signups. usually pplz just go to team threads when its the next season

just be patient as im sure that rickyp will add you but hes probably busy at the moment

rickyp

International Coach
Leicester Fox said:
where am i? i signed up before kookabura 69,dynamite kid,wolf and blue billion.I know it's hard to get everyone in a teamm but i have been waiting for longer. But i don't want to moan
not fair :crying

too anyone that hasnt been included in the squad, its because I didnt see your sign up, my apologies, notify me here and you will be included in the squad

rickyp

International Coach
everyone who hasnt got like 1 post next to their name and has signed up here is going to be in the squad.

Brett_lee is going to be your manager for an upcoming tour, more to be announced within the next few days

rickyp

International Coach
you should mate, its a great thing your first cricksim game, I can still remember mine in the n00bs XI, which is the same as this team here

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Nope there is no problem as there will be quite a few spaces in teams at the end of the season. This team is only temporary however and is like an intro to cricsim!

As this season has been generally active however, if we get enough signups we might be going for a couple new teams (but unlikely this season)

embi

International Coach
Good luck to the new members. Also, for the record Rickyp, I have been training hard on my batting (i.e. going down to the pub with Brad and Duff :S) and have lost my bowling skills, so I am hopefully now a pure batsman :D

Users who are viewing this thread