New Online Cricket Game in Development

I'd get slightly bored with that to be perfectly honest. I mean I dont want some player to age almost as slowly as me in real life.

Mate,30 weeks is some what long i think.But i dunno the other people's suggestion.But most of them will be looking for the next season quickly.What about making half of it or about 20 weeks?

the reason why its so long is because of the first class games and test matches.

Week 1:

Monday:
Tuesday: First Class Games
Wednesday: First Class Games
Thursday: First Class Games
Friday: First Class Games
Saturday:
Sunday: Friendly Games

Week 2:

Monday:Twenty20
Tuesday: Youth Games
Wednesday: Cup Games
Thursday:
Friday: One Day Games
Saturday:
Sunday: Friendly Games

That's what i got in mind at the moment

comments?

You see personally. I would like something a bit more detailed then Battrick. However, not as in-depth as FTP. Why should I try your game, what is your market niché?

Your timetable sounds fine. I think your game won't be bad, but just attract a different sort of player. I'd be interested as it is more laid-back, more casual, more time to set orders and easy to just pop in once a while. Bit more of a realistic pace than the hustle and bustle of FTP where you have to keep setting orders and changing for pitch types and such. Miss a week or two (Like I have recently in FTP), and you'll start to struggle. This seems better.

the calender itself sounds good, but TBH 30 weeks is too long IMO. The youth pulls will take ages to train.

You could knock this down by reducing leagues to 6 members, holding a single round of fixtures, or maybe just focusing on FC.

How far are you off?

I like the idea of having 6 members in a league to reduce the the lenght of the season. This will knock off 8 weeks making it 22 weeks a season.

comments on 6 users a league

cricket_guru added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

all the web pages layouts are done. i'm currently working on the match engine.

Last edited:
yer, 6 sounds good, and 22 weeks are better than 30 weeks a season IMO

Can we move this to another area as its not really battrick :p Put it with that terrible game... umm FTP ahhaha

Thread moved to Foum For The Web, not really about Battrick. The calender looks good mate, looks like it won't be a game you have to log onto every day like BT/FTP.

Bit more competition now with Cricket championship released.

I say someone should make a game like this. Where each user is assigned one player and they play in a team in different leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread