New Screenshots

Still keeper has no cap :(. But intresting thing was field chnage for Gilchrist. That means we don't have to change fielders when singles are taken

aussie1st said:
Thats pretty cool how it shows where you are hitting your shot to on that field radar.

That's what I was trying to explain in the Q&A thread. :)

Me in the Q&A thread said:
To fully enjoy the batting on BLIC 2005 you needed a analogue controller. For 2007 however, play with a keyboard will be improved from what I could tell. You select an area on the radar, and the ball will go in that area rather than in one spot all the time. Same if your using the analogue stick.

stevie said:
So its pretty much like WC 99 in that aspect?

The screenies look amazing graphically. I just hope it looks this good on my computer.

nightprowler10 said:
The screenies look amazing graphically. I just hope it looks this good on my computer.

Hope it does, but i'll have no problem playing it on my XBOX 360 on an HD LG flatscreen TV with digital surround sound. ;)

There's no chance it'd run on my laptop though so i'll have to just give patching a miss this time.

Ill be buying this for sure, mainly for online play.

Im pretty sure the one player side will have limited appeal. Lets all hope im wrong.

The_gas said:
Im pretty sure the one player side will have limited appeal. Lets all hope im wrong.

If six-hitting remains insanely easy and cpu scoring rates are still slow, then you'll be absolutley right.

The thing i like most about BLIC is its kind of "Cartoon-like graphics".

I think BLIC is very much a multi-player game, or atleast 05 was. Ok it had flaws but nothing was more enjoyable than playing 2020 and getting a massive score only to be beaten on the last ball :D Multi-player ease did it for me on the last edition and it truely was a "pick up and play" kind of game.

well its gonna be full on multi play this time with online play etc.

i hope the LAN is good so i can play my brothers

i just hope its a decent game first and fore-most, and then ill work about online play :p

the pic of the nets ain't good because the shadow is not properly shown of the nets on the side

stevie said:

Is this (the yellow shaded radar area) something you select with the right stick before playing a shot or is it simply representing what you're doing with the left stick once you play a shot?

Users who are viewing this thread