New to Game - Team Downloads

Wilko4

School Cricketer
Hi,

I brought this game over the weekened as the cricket season has kicked off in England and I've caught the bug again! Decided I needed a newer game to play this year than Brian Lara 07!

MY main question is about downloading the correct teams etc which the game prompted me to do. However, once doing this it seems to drop England down to a team ranked worse than Worcestershire! Is this correct?

What is the best way to go about getting all the correct teams etc?

Cheers.

Hi - welcome to the forum and DBC! this is probably because my team (mrdconnors on the academy) is ranked as the "get best" for England, and per this thread i recently downgraded the skills of the England and West Indies test lineups (only the elevens from the recent first test) as part of an experiment we are trying to do to get more realistic outcomes when playing AI.

you can if you wish download a different England (you can check this thread for other versions of England, and other teams you won't have got by downloading the "get best")

personally though, i'd recommend you try a couple of games with the England and West Indies test lineups and compare that to results with other teams before changing.

Hi - welcome to the forum and DBC! this is probably because my team (mrdconnors on the academy) is ranked as the "get best" for England, and per this thread i recently downgraded the skills of the England and West Indies test lineups (only the elevens from the recent first test) as part of an experiment we are trying to do to get more realistic outcomes when playing AI.

you can if you wish download a different England (you can check this thread for other versions of England, and other teams you won't have got by downloading the "get best")

personally though, i'd recommend you try a couple of games with the England and West Indies test lineups and compare that to results with other teams before changing.

Thanks for your response, I will give them all a go first, I just wanted to check this was correct etc. Cheers.

Hello. I've recently bought the game and it's good. I can find where to download other owners player and umpire creations....but I don't know how to download the correct teams/squads.
Check the links in my post above.

Remember you can also make any edits after you've downloaded a team if something is not to your liking.

Thanks. Some cracking shots and bowling in the various vids. So, are the get best squads so statted/skilled up that they reduce the gameplay experience? Should I just increase the skills/stats for my chosen county team? I love the game.....but if it could be tweaked to make it even better.....................!

Users who are viewing this thread