New to the board

booker_t79

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey everyone

now i know that there is a post that goes read these before asking any questions. well i read it and i cant seem to figure out. i ahve been playing cricket 2004 for months and it now only that by chance i came upon these site and all the new things like the patches and editors and stuff like that. i ma not a computer genius so it is being hard for me to recognize what some of the stuff does on the list. ao i was wondering if anyone can help since there is not instructions on how to install those things and where to install those patches and stuff. and also if some can please shed some more light ona all the patches and editors i will greatly greatly appriciate it. my email is [email protected] if anyone can send an email that is fine too. also there are problem opening some files because it asks me what program to opne the file and i dont know which one like the .BIT file for example and stuff.so please please help me with these ot understand so i can dowload nad enjoy the game more that i am :(

Last edited:
Read the BEGINNERS GUIDE again. This is an easy guide to follow and is pretty simple.
I also wouldnt post your email address if i was you.

i cant seem to get the lineup editor and update roaster to work please help

Users who are viewing this thread