New wierd problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shahid6995

Hi all... I just bought myself a new laptop which is very fast, some of the specs are:
512 Mb DDR memory
Mobile AMD Athlon 64bit 3000+ processor
ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 Video card.

With such a system, I was thinking the game would be playing great. The problem is, its TOO FAST!!! Its like when you see a movie in the fast forward mode, everything happens very fast. I am unable to play properly because the timing is completely off, and all my shots are too late. I wish I could somehow make a video of whats happening because that would make it easy to explain, but going through fraps and stuff is too much of a hassle. Can someone help me out? The game plays great on my older desktop but I would love to take the game with me on the road. Can someone have any ideas how to slow the game down on my system??

shahid6995 u dont need to slow down ur system and dont even try doing that for a game....ok what you can do is change the way ur display card is functioning for this game by changing something in the configuration....how to do that was in 1 of the post....its not a new prob....any ways that thread has all u need to know.....u ll know the post from the post name itself so go ahead n search it.....

Topic Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread