New Zealand Premier League XIII

I don't really want to think about season ten tonight (preoccupied with other things), so I'll post details on it tomorrow. :)

Watson is such a legend!

Code:
37.1  O'Brien to Dhoni, one run, The misfield by O'Brien allows yet another run
37.2  O'Brien to Afridi, one run, One more to the total
37.3  O'Brien to Dhoni, no run, Huge appeal for LBW but turned down
37.4  O'Brien to Dhoni, one run, Great cooperation between MS Dhoni and Shahid Afridi       
37.5  O'Brien to Afridi, SIX, ???!!! Its coming towards the commentary box Im leaving!!!
37.6  O'Brien to Afridi, wide, The umpire being a bit rough on Iain O'Brien, giving that a wide

[b]Brendon McCullum takes an easy catch to dismiss Shahid Afridi[/b]

Shahid Afridi          19 (10b 2X4 1X6)
         c. B McCullum  b. O'Brien
What?
When?
How?
Why?

Yeah, the commentary's just a bit all over the place. :lol

It should say:

37.6 O'Brien to Afridi, OUT, Brendon McCullum takes an easy catch to dismiss Shahid Afridi

In that case, shouldn't there be a commentary text for the extra ball's well, as in over #41?

Edit: Just saw Jono's post.

Yeah, I've got a 10am start tomorrow, so I'll have to get up the earliest I have in four weeks. :p

You can now PM me your season nine players you want to release.

You MUST release at least THREE New Zealand players AND at least TWO international players, hence you can release as many players as you want.

The more players you release the earlier you will come into the draft, for example:

If one team releases eight New Zealand players and the other eight teams release the minimum three New Zealand players, the team that released the eight New Zealand players will get the first five picks in the New Zealand player draft.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here/PM me.

Cheers. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread