New Zimbabwe Test Kit

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was wondering if it would be possible to make the new Zimbabwe test kit, used in the test series with South Africa. Although I have no photographs, it has the new Zimbabwe logo featured. I'm sure this would be a small job for somebody like dazza1974.

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks for that ste. i use that site alot, but they are short of good photos of the new zimbabwe test shirt that im working on at the moment.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I checked the site too, and they did have some but you couldn't see the logos or stuff.

dazza1974

Club Cricketer
zimbabwe new test shirt

not sure if its right. let me know before i post it.

Attachments

• Cricket2004 2005-03-07 19-54-28-18.jpg
    Cricket2004 2005-03-07 19-54-28-18.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 57

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
looks about right for what i can remember, but i have a wierd feeling the badge is on the other side???? i dunno thoughts all?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Zimbabwe Test Kit

Super work, looks about right to me. I've given you some reputation points. Well done. We can always rely on dazza1974 for top kits. :hpraise

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Great work, dazza well done. One question- is it okay if I put your kits on my forums. I need your permission. BTW, why not join my forums and see for yourself! Greaaattt Kit!

zohaib19

School Cricketer
hy dazza have u seen the test kit of pakistan which is being used in the current series against india........it also has green lines on it and the collar is also green with the pepsi logo a bit bigger in size..........can u plz make the kit....thx

nik

International Cricketer
dazza u r another great man at making kits! ;) here is the GI version!!

Attachments

• Zimbabwe 2005 kit GI version (kit made by dazza).zip
    172.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
OK, the kit is up for download at my forums.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/Cricket_World/index.php?

The link will take you to the homepage, but the kit is pretty easy to find. It's in the Cricket 2004 section.

Any of you want to sign up while you're there are welcome. I've got 4 members at the moment.

Canaries (me), Sureshot, Will p & stevie

nik gets a mention on that thread too.

brad352

Executive member
Skateboarder2 said:
Great work, dazza well done. One question- is it okay if I put your kits on my forums. I need your permission. BTW, why not join my forums and see for yourself! Greaaattt Kit!
And you also need the permission of this site if you're just going to leech off our server

Users who are viewing this thread