Newbie Question

tjkw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good Day Guys,

I am just about to get my hands on cricket 2004 and was delighted to come across your site, congrats on having such a community.

I have not played many cricket games but heard good things about this one so thought i would give it a go. I do have one questions relating to the AI patches on here does the latest patch V6 cover all previous updates or does one need to get the previous ones in order to brings things up to date.

I also noticed a batting patch V3 is this additional too, I guess what I am asking is can someone let me know what to get in order to bring the game right up to top spec.

Cheers

TJ

yeah ok, but i would still like to know are the patches accumalative or do you need to get v3 v5 and v6 in order to get all the changes ?

Thanks

TJ

Just download ver. 6 then install it over the original .gob file. Then you'll have all the latest changes.

Still I think ver.7 is good enough. Actually for a newbie you should find it pretty tough to play with the AI patches. So first get your hand sent on the the deafult AI.

Acoording to me though the v5 patch is good enough for me.

where can i download ai patch 7.0

Users who are viewing this thread