AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This is the email I received from them couple of minutes back

Thank you for taking interest in Next Gen Cricket updates from Next Gen Cricket. This is the first email in what I hope to keep as regular updates to the progress of the game. I know this game has been a long time in development, but the good news is the end is in sight.

Where are we now? Well development is in it's final stages. I have a fully working game on my hands, and development is now mainly focussed at ironing out bugs, tweaking the Match Engine to produce more realism, and to add more polish and improve the usability of the website.

So I am sure the question on most of your lips is "when can we get into a beta test?" Well unfortunately I have no official date yet, there is still a little too much to do to be able to be setting deadlines for when testing can start, however the good news is that it will be in the next few months.

What is there to do while you are waiting for testing to begin? Please come and check out and join in on our forums, read about our progress on the development blog, like our facebook page and follow us on twitter.

Now there is not much left to say than thank you for being so patient in waiting for Next Gen Cricket. The beginning is in sight, and I hope you are all looking forward to it as much as I am!

Pb

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread