Nfl 2008

Who will win Superbowl XLII?

• Total voters

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
with the NFL 2008 Hall of Fame game tonight, and the rest of pre season starting next week thought it was time for a thread

im looking at the cowboys to really come on strong this year, they could and should of done better than they did last year, and with the gians showing that NO TEAM is unbeatable in the superbowl i think the cowboys have the chance to at least get to the championship game, and maby the superbowl

so who is backing who this year then?

Last edited by a moderator:

titans

Club Cricketer
the titans and steelers all the way man :happy
the cowboys like last season have those same hopes and the same team but they have ego, tverybody thinks that they are the best team in NFL which is not true at all
most overrated team-Dalls, Patriots
Most underrated teams- Titans, Giants and many more

lancashire666

International Coach
tampa bay are a good side, should make it to the play offs but cant see them getting too far

@ titans, how can u say the patriots are overated?!?! they won 18 in a row last year and go to the superbowl, they are a great team, im glad they didnt win the superbowl otherwise we would never hear the end of it, but they are a great side, most overated side i would say are the colts, take PM out and they wouldnt make the play off with that running game.

also, watch the saints this year, last season they had the pressure of expectation, this year they will win more than expected of them

DPRA

International Cricketer
Well. Last season was a great one, but I reall do fancy us to win it this season.

Saints all the way. Also, gutted I couldnt get tickets to see us play at Wembley, but, who cares, I will be watching it. :)

titans

Club Cricketer
yes i'm glad that they didn't win the superbowl, because i don't like the patriots anyways, saint's do have what it takes this year they picked up some preety good players ffor their defense

@holdenator the bucs are allright but they still can't win the superbowl, there is something missing on offense how about WR????????

India2011

Club Cricketer
I really think the Cincinatti Bengals are going to make the playoffs this year. I just have a gut feeling.

Patriots will face the Dallas Cowboys in the Superbowl and win.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I hope to see the Bengals at their best this season. Not quite got to grips with all the player swaps, although I will by the end of today as me and my step dad have to go through our draft picks for fantasy football.

Looking forward to the new season. Hopefully it will be as compelling and as competitive as ever.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I hope to see the Bengals at their best this season. Not quite got to grips with all the player swaps, although I will by the end of today as me and my step dad have to go through our draft picks for fantasy football.

Looking forward to the new season. Hopefully it will be as compelling and as competitive as ever.

Chad got injured in their last pre season game.

I like the Chargers so I hope that they can get their act together. Merriman is injured but he might play with the injury and Rivers needs to get that ball to Gates.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Been quite a few injuries knocking around with key players during pre-season.

My Fantasy Football team after the draft: Tony Romo, Kevin Curtis, Joey Galloway, Jerrich Cotchery, Brian Westbrook, Julius Jones, Chris Cooley, Donald Lee, Jon Kitna, Justin Fargas, Patrick Crayton, Deuce McAlisster, Drew Bennett, Ronald Curry, Nick Folk, Josh Brown, Chicago D, Buffalo D.

Happy that I got Romo, Westbrook, Cooley, Folk, Chicago D and Curtis. With a few changes the team could look a great side!

pinchinator

International Cricketer
My Fantasy Team for the CW League (Picked by myself :cool:):

QB: Derek Anderson
WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
WR2: Calvin Johnson
WR3: Derrick Mason
RB1: Joseph Addai
RB2: Edgerrin James
TE: Dallas Clark
K: Phil Dawson
D: Giants

Happy with the starting lineup except I'm skeptical of Mason and James

BN1: Matt Ryan (QB)
BN2: Heath Miller (TE)
BN3: Isaac Bruce (WR)
BN4: Justin Fargas (RB)
BN5: Jason Campbell (QB)
BN6: Shaun Suisham (K)
BN7: Cleveland (D)

Pretty happy with the bench except Fargas, Cleveland and Bruce could be a worry

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've had Derrick Mason before in my fantasy team, think I drafted him in half way through the season. He can score good but is a bit inconsistent. Also had Edgerrin James and although he will share carries I think he will score a fair few points. Derek Anderson will get you good points. Also I have Justin Fargas on my team this year. Expected to be the lead running back but I'm not too sure how well he'll do.

Not many stars in that team but you could do pretty well.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A pretty good first week. Some good action. As for my fantasy team, good but not good enough. Had to rely on Oakland players which is always a bad sign lol. Finished 10 points short of my opponent, but he did have 3 of the best wide receivers in the NFL. Terrell Ownes, Randy Moss and Plaxico Burress. So was up against it from the start.

Cincinatti were shocking, not a good sign for things to come...

JD10

International Cricketer
My Fantasy Team for the CW League (Picked by myself :cool:):

QB: Derek Anderson
WR1: Larry Fitzgerald
WR2: Calvin Johnson
WR3: Derrick Mason
RB1: Joseph Addai
RB2: Edgerrin James
TE: Dallas Clark
K: Phil Dawson
D: Giants