Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikhil V

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi friends Im back with Virendra Sehwag updated face!!

Now better than before,no more smiling or other face expressions.

Pls have a look @it and post ur comments.

Thanks.

cricket2009201210130438.png

----------

Hi friends,Virendra Sehwag Modal UPDATE released!!

Have fun...Thanks

Nikhil V

Banned
Thank u frnds...but ATM Im facing a lot of problems during when I run the game on my pc.I had no problems till i change my OS.During when i had XP it runs very well and max. speed but now after installing WIN7 it freezes almost during every aspects of the game from all 4 loading screens to game loading of previously saved games to score card shown in game play and afterwards of game over.

So on...I hope u frnds good helps and suggestions for me here..please kindly help me over come this issue please.

Thanks

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Thank u frnds...but ATM Im facing a lot of problems during when I run the game on my pc.I had no problems till i change my OS.During when i had XP it runs very well and max. speed but now after installing WIN7 it freezes almost during every aspects of the game from all 4 loading screens to game loading of previously saved games to score card shown in game play and afterwards of game over.

So on...I hope u frnds good helps and suggestions for me here..please kindly help me over come this issue please.

Thanks

It usually happens to me aswell. Switch on Windows media player or open chrome.

Connect ur charger while playing the game
What PC 'charger' are you talking about? He is using a desktop not a laptop.

AsadAbrar

International Coach
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi friends Im back with Virendra Sehwag updated face!!

Now better than before,no more smiling or other face expressions.

Pls have a look @it and post ur comments.

Thanks.

cricket2009201210130438.png

----------

Hi friends,Virendra Sehwag Modal UPDATE released!!

Have fun...Thanks
Much better. Post more screenshots, bro. :)

SLICKR392

Club Captain
I am opened google chrome before starting game but it is talking too much to load.Still freeze.

Also SLICKR392 : Is correct. :)

Thanks

As I said earlier happens to me often. Try using the default start up and videos if you have changed it.

Nikhil V

Banned
The game runs fine, both smooth and fast in WINXP but it is loading too slow and freezes in WIN7..........I prefer WIN7 becoz i wanna play other games too like Sleeping Dogs, GTA IV which don't run on WINXP.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
^ Even am using Win7. In game is smooth as hot knife on a butter but the game takes time to load often.

Any new faces mate?

Nikhil V

Banned
^ Even am using Win7. In game is smooth as hot knife on a butter but the game takes time to load often.

Any new faces mate?

Ya i said this the game is smooth and fast during in game play and more but take s a lot to time load on start up then take time to load after a game is over.Take too much time when game summary is shown and 9 or 15 over break score card too the game is taking too much time to load.

In game is fast but loading is the problem.

Yes mate i am working on Sachin Tendulkar...:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread