Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should not work on Dhawan's face, as Sathish already made it.So it's better to get variety of mods than same mod made by different users.As we know, don't have much face making(active) modders out here.

can you make mod of entry of players with fireworks like in bbl?
And can you give me the files of ct13 (excluding ipl) if possible.

I want international patch and not ipl patch. ;)

Thank u friends.

One of the hardest, time consuming face I have ever done.

Johan Botha

u48i.png

Pls comment how is it & which hair modal is the best?

Group Stage Unlock patch

Dear Nikhil , Please release the Group Stage Unlock patch for AC 09 this will make game more realistic and interesting.

Nikhil V pls update outfields :):)

@Mahadeven : DAP is right mate,it is working fine for me as well & None else has reported any bugs or problems with it expect not being able to edit IPL team players with ingame editor till now. ;)

DJ Bravo :

3w99.png

To find an apt modal for this face was really hard since there are actually no good black faces in AC09 expect the modal I used for Sunil Narine & Pollard & Sammy's real modals ingame.

Please comment I woked really hard on this. :)

Thanks.

& Vettori Update :

8o2o.png

Better or worse?New frames, Zinc opacity reduced, haircut& updated face expression.

Brilliant work on NewBigDog and Dan!And mate i am Madhavan,not Mahadevan :rolleyes

Ok pali but can u show some real pictures of how it must look like?

And thanks a lot Madhavan mate...this is like the first time u has comment like that on my work.And so sorry about repeating the mistake again mate,I had classmate with that name back in day so I always get Madhavan wrong as Mahadevan.

I has started working on Dhawan,here are the progress pictures so far :

i7e1.png

Pls help & suggest me the best modal ASAP then only I can continue my work.

This time I added multiple modal choice because of people like Aravind suggesting so.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread