Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, there is no global.db file in the Aaron Finch download but you have mentioned in the instructions to replace the global.db file which isn't there in the download.
Please reply. Thanks

Hey, there is no global.db file in the Aaron Finch download but you have mentioned in the instructions to replace the global.db file which isn't there in the download.
Please reply. Thanks

Sorry mate it was a silly mistake from part, I actually edit one of my old readme files and forgot to erase that line.Hope u got it. :)

BTW A bIg BAD News..my PC crashed I lost everything I was working on. :(

Sorry mate it was a silly mistake from part, I actually edit one of my old readme files and forgot to erase that line.Hope u got it. :)

BTW A bIg BAD News..my PC crashed I lost everything I was working on. :(

Hey man, Sorry for your loss. But look at the bright side, you must have wanted a break and now you got it. So, take some time off and start fresh.
Take Care

Question

Hey Nikhil.
Q#1: There are many unlicensed white faces which are unused in game and are very good faces. Neither in-game editor can access nor Player editor can assign those faces. Is there any possibility to use those faces by editing global.db or any related file.

Q#2: Like faces there are also some stadiums like Barbados, Saint Lucia, Guyana, Port Elizabeth, Grenada and 2/3 English stadiums which are also not being used by game.

Please give a look to this thing. Guess if it is possible then it will be a great breakthrough in AC09. As you already have done incredible work for AC09.
Waiting for your reply.

FINALLY...I am back after a half month hiatus.
@immyz : How u know there are many unlic_white faces which aren't used?...a
source for this please...

there are some licensed aus & eng faces which are no more in use like ponting,strauss,vaughn,hussey etc....so try 2 make some faces which are compatible 2 those.....thanx

@immyz : I appreciate ur mind to help but mate those faces are already used in game as unlic_white faces from unlic_white_30 to unlic_white_60

Brendon McCullum IPL7 face :

attachment.php

Attachments

• sdasdae.png
    sdasdae.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread