Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
answer

How did you change the team's name in the game? Pls tell, really want to know.

You can use ipl roster provided in this thread or you can edit your existing roster via player editor which is provided in this forum only. For dress of teams, you can download ipl 6 kits. All the best.

----------

Mate please help me! I am unable to use Jaques Khallis face. I have imported it to ari freeman as directed but please tell me how to use it ?

----------

Mate please help me! I am unable to use Jaques Khallis face. I have imported it to ari freeman as directed but please tell me how to use it ?

Just install the roster provided in index or assign respective white face in change appearance option. :)

Download player editor and then you will be able to edit the english and australian players.

----------

Download player editor and then you will be able to edit english and australian players. :cheers

----------

Via player editor. You will find it in this site only. :cheers

download player editor and then you will be able to edit the english and australian players.

----------

download player editor and then you will be able to edit english and australian players. :cheers

----------

via player editor. You will find it in this site only. :cheers

thanks bro......how to unlock group stages in tournamnet

Udrs/Umpire Review :

Appeal turned down :

gzy2.png

Decision is reviewed/referred :

u7v3.png

ANALYsIs of the on field call :

ns20.png

Decision is over-turned/Batsman not impressed with the reviewed result :

n79u.png

Review will not come all the time in game, I have restricted it's no. of occurance to a maximum 6 per team in a T20 match.
On rave occassion press 'R button pad to use review if dont come automatic.

Last edited:
Help

Udrs/Umpire Review :

Appeal turned down :

gzy2.png

u7v3.png

ns20.png

n79u.png

Review will not come all the time in game, I have restricted it's no. of occurance to a maximum 6 per team in a T20 match.

Please give the link of your great udrs patch. You are one of the best modders here. I am your fan now. Unbeliveable work.

Wow great work mate brilliant I cant tell my happiness in words.
where is the patch?

One special request mate can you make bowling patch to control pace of cpu batting in test matches and to get some edges ?It will be a huge addition to the game if you make this patch

Last edited:
Wow great work mate brilliant I cant tell my happiness in words.
where is the patch?

One special request mate can you make bowling patch to control pace of cpu batting in test matches and to get some edges ?It will be a huge addition to the game if you make this patch

You changed Bangladesh into CSK in your ipl roster. How did you do that cause i want to change them in my roster?

----------

You changed Bangladesh into CSK in your ipl roster. How did you do that cause i want to change them in my roster?

----------

Udrs/Umpire Review :

Appeal turned down :

gzy2.png

u7v3.png

ns20.png

n79u.png

Fantastic!!! Can't believe that it was possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread