Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry frnds for getting angry but we all know modding is a tough work in this game and I worked really hard off on that face and

that is laughing at it like ha ha ha?? How can I tolerate that kind of insult??

hello nikhil

U have done amazing work.. But I am unable to play the game after installing updates.. I had installed the patches released by codemasters at the very beginning. Over that I installed the updates.. Game is installed in xp sp3. I have windows 7 also. Kindly tell me what to do

Last edited:
Hai Nikhil. Your works are awesomw and mindblowing. I haven,t seen so much work(incredible ones too) done by a single modder:clap:clap. Great going. :cheers Good luck for future patches.:D:thumbs

I would like to know when is your six distance and group stage tournament mode with Slog mode are releasing if they are:spy

hey nikhil,tried to update your Kohli Model...how is it..???

6loh.png

Nice work! Good editing. @Nikhil V what do you think about this one?

Edited version looks awesome! :clap

Can you make NEPAL WT20 kit please....

Attachments

• 322997_1402edhbdyOl7P0h.jpg
    322997_1402edhbdyOl7P0h.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 322997_14178KJwNjHiN19p.jpg
    322997_14178KJwNjHiN19p.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 0
  • bb.png
    bb.png
    8.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice work! Good editing. @Nikhil V what do you think about this one?

It looks nice mate expect it looks bit cartoonish..I mean the head looks bald, Virat has spiked hairs, and mustache/goatee looks cut and paste not matching with the base parts. But overall it looks good.

Ok I will update Brendon but let's see if he got that beard in his IPL matches. ;)

BTW Let's rise up for SUNRISERS!!

eegg.png

Aaron FiNch & Sir Jaddu IPL7 face updates for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

PLEASE replace Jaddu over Adil_rashid face (England) since I am making a new face over his former one (ie;tan_09_d)... :)

Hope u understand..Thanks. :) :yes

Last edited:
Ok I will update Brendon but let's see if he got that beard in his IPL matches. ;)

BTW Let's rise up for SUNRISERS!!

eegg.png

Aaron FiNch & Sir Jaddu IPL7 face updates for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released.

PLEASE replace Jaddu over Adil_rashid face (England) since I am making a new face over his former one (ie;tan_09_d)... :)

Hope u understand..Thanks. :) :yes

plz can u make mitchell johnson with mustache ;):yes

Steyn, Finch, Warner, Dhoni, Bravo and Jadeja's faces are looking brilliant and realistic! KIU! :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread