Requests Accepted Nikhil's Face Models : Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Umesh Yadav face released

Status
Not open for further replies.
both are fantastic...

i have a problem...after replacing the hair blonde bleach file for bhuvi the hair of watson is also getting black...any soln 4 dat @Nikhil V

Mate that's because Watson and Brett Lee (over whom I made Bhuvi) are the only 2 in game that uses blonde bleach hair so the only solution is to change Watson hair to someone alike hair like of Stuart board or Cameroon White.

i have tried that mate,but unfortunately its nt working....its showing lyk this...

fHropRY.png

plz help

Thnks frnds for these awesome comments. :)

bTW KXIP ipl7 teaser :

Untitled_2.png

Please comment about it and ANYONE else should be added here like BAILEY, Pujara, or SAHA?? And one more thing is that I will accept ONLY one of that request so comment fast. ;)

MiLLer, MArsh, MaxWeLL faces for Ashes Cricket 2009 now released @the index.

Special thnks to Akhil for some parts of MaxWeLL's face. :)

Have fun. ;)

help please

mate, how you set maxwell and strauss(bailey) face for your custom players as they are only restricted to australia and england squads?? how to include these players in KXIP squad?

Problem

there is a problem mate, all achievements are locked in your roster. what to do now???
can't customize batsmen's kitbag please help!

Hello everyone. i want step by step help how to change bad pads and wk pads. plz help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread