No Day/night Games!!!!!!!

awawaw

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
no. you choose a day game and thats what you get. you choosea night game and its night for both innings.

awawaw

School Cricketer
i still cant get a day/night match. its either or.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
that what sucks about cricket 2005! the whole point of a day/night match is team batting first bats in the "day" and 2nd bat at "night" maybe EA were drunk while creating it. then again it was the same for Cricket 2004.

wildfire

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I played a day/nighter at Christchurch the other day and was disappointed to see that it was night time for both innings and that was a 50 over game too. :(

nikhil_99

International Coach
i agree with you sohail ...but one thing i would like to know ...in Cricket 2004 there was match condition where one was able to see the pitch and ball conditions...ball gets a crack after 20 overs .even the pitch
...why this feature is not in 2005

jonah

International Coach
Guys, we need to petition Shailesh to make his excellent SavTweak available for c2k5. That way, we could start a one dayer during the day, then at the end of the 1st innings, save the game, open up savtweak and set the game to 'night'. Bob's yer uncle, day/nighter.
Now I know Mr Dongre is pretty disappointed with c2k5, but if enough of us ask nicely.... ;) ;)

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
nikhil_99 said:
i agree with you sohail ...but one thing i would like to know ...in Cricket 2004 there was match condition where one was able to see the pitch and ball conditions...ball gets a crack after 20 overs .even the pitch
...why this feature is not in 2005

Ea must have thought that if the user does not change the ball then it might crack open thats why.

afridi25

International Cricketer
iceman_waugh said:
Ea must have thought that if the user does not change the ball then it might crack open thats why.

no its because they will bring it back as a new feature next year / or 2

Users who are viewing this thread