no main-stream players

sahi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all

I've been wanting to post on here for ages concerning something thats got me confused in Cricket Captain 2006.
The problem that i have had is that i have been in charge of Surrey for many years in the game and have done pretty well in general, but the buying of players has been something that has really annoyed me. The reason for this is because i hardly ever got the opportunity to sign a well-known English player. I only ever got to sign a handful of fairly well-known English players such as Oninions and Anderson. Never did i get the opportunity to sign players such as Flintoff, Vaughn, Peiterson and Cook.
This has got me really confused and so i would very much appreciate some feedback on this posting.

Cheers

They could have England contracts with their club which means the club isn't even paying for them(a.k.a. there FREE)

Or the club dosent want to release them

Last edited:
So? I have never had the chance to buy any top draw English player except Munday, Rikki Clarke and Ravi Bopara.

If I had a really good player for free why would you give them away. As they get older you will get the chance to buy most of them

Users who are viewing this thread