No seam movement ?

fakegod

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
How come i cant get any seam movement ? i have tried grassy pitch, but still not getting any seam movement. My key setting is default. I press A to bowl a leg cutter , and then move the left arrow key, but still no movement.

i have tried to increase the seam movement using prakash's editor, but it still doesnt work. is there another editor that lets me make changes ? i couldnt find one. i have also tried ravi's patch, but still cant get any movement :(
thanks

Hey please use the attached bowling guide compliments of duffarama(I haven't seen him around lately )....and what I have found is that if bowl at less than full speed there is a greater chance of swing/seam movement and edges

Attachments

• cricket.jpg
    cricket.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 67
Hey thanks, i been doing exactly that, trying to bowl at a bit slower pace. dont know why it wont work :(

fakegod said:
Hey thanks, i been doing exactly that, trying to bowl at a bit slower pace. dont know why it wont work :(

try bolwing at between 60-70mph .......although that's not the speed that a fast bowler would normally bowl at and move the dot around in the bowling meter when bowling a normal delivery......I hardly use key A and D .....only when I bowl as a swing bowler....

themuel1 said:
are you using Sam's EXE?
no sir, not yet... im about to try it though

also,,, i remember there was a page under download section. it was more organised, had all the game editors under the editor section, game play patches under the game play sectionm commentary under the comm section. i cant seem to find it right now, can someone plz help me out ? post a link may be. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread